Once a year, we come together as a diverse force of future physicians banded together with a common goal: positive change. For three days, we learn from medical experts, innovators and trailblazers through keynotes, hands-on workshops, interactive sessions, and ample opportunities to network. Make lasting connections. And have fun along the way. JOIN US
Our student leaders are putting together a potent line-up that all play up to our big goal: empowering you — future physicians — to become the next leaders in medicine. Game-changers. Fighters for equity. And FP4Change is one of the biggest ways we do it.
There are many ways to climb aboard. Across the country and globe, members are getting busy:
- preparing posters for the poster session, juried by an esteemed panel — and there are some sweet scholarships for Reproductive Health posters
- browsing the Advocacy Day topics and when you register, pick the one that matters to you and get ready to make some noise
- joining in the House of Delegates to help steer AMSA’s strategy and policies forward
- putting together a school team to potentially win the SIM Challenge
- considering applying to become a national leader
- or making change happen on their campus by serving as a chapter officer.
- The first, most important step? Register today and get the early bird rate.
Or maybe this is your first one — and you’d like to simply join, drink it all in and network. That is awesome. (And here is a way to request funding!)
These are some of the ways you can join the AMSA party bus as we journey to Washington, D.C. We’d love to see you there. Reach out with any questions — anytime — firstname.lastname@example.org