Email copy to share with fellow students.
Cut, paste, customize! Don’t have a list of new students? Check with your Faculty Advisor or Student Affairs.
Hello, fellow (name of school) students,
We’re onto something good. Scratch that, we’re onto something amazing.
I’m ___ (your name), an ____ (level of study, M2, etc) at ____ (name of school). If you’re feeling like I am, you’re feeling motivated. The last few years have shown us that physicians need to be better prepared for what lies ahead — we need to be better informed, trained and equipped for a new realm of medicine.
This is where AMSA comes in. This year, I’m serving as ____(name of school)’s AMSA chapter leader and we’re cooking up some great plans for us here on campus. AMSA is the American Medical Student Association — a global association that exists to empower medical students to become tomorrow’s influencers, leaders and changemakers.
And we are! Come meet us. We’d love to tell you a little more about AMSA. At a glance, AMSA offers:
- a diverse, welcoming community of inspired medical students from over 600 medical schools
- networking with medical trailblazers and changemakers from across the country
- deep learning with experts on timely issues that matter to us as future physicians
- training, skill-building and professional development
- deals & discounts of all flavors
We’ll be at ___(name of event / time / date / location etc). I’d love to meet you, share some information and fold you into our growing chapter of changemakers.
Join us — tap into all these exciting benefits today >> amsa.org/join
You in? Let’s go!
____(email address / mobile if you’re willing)