For years, AMSA’s action committee leaders have referred to their groups as the heart and soul of AMSA. And in many ways they are. AMSA’s committees represent areas the Association feels all medical students should value as vital in becoming a socially responsible physician/healer. They promote these areas of interest and associated projects to AMSA members on national, regional and local levels and are integral in helping AMSA maintain its dynamic view of medicine amidst tremendous and rapid change.
AMSA’s Current Action Committees
- Community & Public Health Action Committee
- Gender & Sexuality Action Committee
- Global Health Action Committee
- Health Policy Team
- Medical Education Team
- Professional Development Action Committee
- Professionalism & Ethics Action Committee
- Race, Ethnicity & Culture in Health Action Committee (REACH)
- Wellness & Student Life Action Committee
Want to stay up to date on the latest in committee actions and events?
Sign up for AMSA’s Action Committee list servs today!