Health Policy Team
We, the next generation of physicians, recognize the need for greater political advocacy from the medical profession and are dedicated to serving patients through health policy reform. AMSA Encourages You to Lift Your Voice as a Future-Physician & AMSA Member!
- Find Your U.S. Senators
- Find Your U.S. House Representative
- Call Your US House Representative & Senators Today at (202) 224-3121
- Official webpages for your US House Rep & US Senators
- Find Town Halls near you
- Tweet, Email Your US House Rep & US Senators via TweetCongress.org
- Find Your State Officials via the National Conference of State Legislators – State Legislative Websites Directory
AMSA Health Policy Action Committee & Team Advocacy Toolkit
AMSA’s Health Policy Action Team & Committee
AMSA’s health policy team is made up of our Health Policy Chair, Environmental Justice Coordinator, Gender & Sexuality Coordinator, Global Health Coordinator, Health Equity Coordinator, and Medical Education & Professionalism Coordinator. Together the team develops tools and resources for AMSA Chapters and members. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to learn more or are interested in getting involved!
|View the current Chair and Coordinators on AMSA’s National Leadership page.|