Subscribe to TNP
Subscribe to The New Physician, AMSA’s award winning bi-monthly magazine, committed to exploring the social, political and ethical issues of health care and medical education. This journalistic publication covers aspects of the personal, clinical and career development of physicians in an engaging and concise way providing medical students with the tools they need for success in their classrooms, labs and on the wards.
- $28 – 1 year subscription
- $50 – 2 year subscription
- $45 – 1 year subscription
- $80 – 2 year subscription
- Premedical, international medical and supporting affiliate AMSA memberships include a print copy of The New Physician magazine and do not need to subscribe here.
- U.S. medical students receive The New Physician magazine in its digital format only as part of the free U.S. Medical Student AMSA membership. If you would like to receive the printed publication as well, you must subscribe for this additional service here.
*If you are subscribing on behalf of an institution, please contact us directly at email@example.com.