The New England Journal of Medicine
NEJM Subscription Discounts
The New England Journal of Medicine has partnered with AMSA in order to provide medical students an NEJM subscription at a discounted rate. As an AMSA student member, you can subscribe to NEJM for $99, which includes online access to NEJM.org and 52 weekly print issues.
While NEJM is best known for publishing research that is scientifically important, accurate, and novel, NEJM content continues to guide clinicians through the evolving medical landscape and helps young physicians enhance their diagnostic skills.
At NEJM.org, you’ll find:
- Quick Take video animations – two-minute summaries of key findings
- Procedural videos – covering nearly 90 topics from blood pressure measurement to lumbar puncture
- Interactive Medical Cases – virtually manage an actual peer-reviewed case
- Hundreds of medical images available for download
- Image Challenge – a new image quiz is available weekly
Make sure to check out NEJM Resident 360, a comprehensive online resource for physicians-in-training including:
- Curated, high-yield, interactive learning resources in two formats: cases based on a real patient’s experience with illness, and modules covering specific topics.
- Podcasts and blog posts that dive into key topics and help to explain the medical literature.
- Discussions on topics like How to Choose a Specialty and Prepping for PGY-1. Volunteer to moderate!
Explore NEJM Resident 360 and create your free account today. Follow @NEJMres360 on Twitter.
NEJM content is more accessible than ever to the next generation of physicians.
The New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) is the world’s leading medical journal and website. Founded in 1812, NEJM is a publication of NEJM Group, a division of the Massachusetts Medical Society. NEJM publishes peer-reviewed research and interactive clinical content for physicians, educators and the global medical community. For more information, please visit www.nejm.org.