NEJM Subscription Discounts
The New England Journal of Medicine has partnered with AMSA in order to provide medical students access to NEJM at a discounted rate. As an AMSA student member, you can subscribe to NEJM for $52, which includes 52 issues of NEJM in print, full access to NEJM.org, and access to issues on the NEJM iPad Edition.
While NEJM is best known for publishing research that is scientifically important, accurate, and novel, NEJM content continues to guide clinicians through the evolving medical landscape and helps young physicians enhance their diagnostic skills.
NEJM.org now includes:
- Quick Take video animations – two-minute summaries of key findings
- Procedural videos – covering over 60 topics from blood pressure measurement to lumbar puncture
- Interactive Medical Cases – virtually manage an actual peer-reviewed case
- Hundreds of medical images available for download
- Image Challenge – a new image quiz is available weekly
- NEJM Archive – access to the entire collection of NEJM published articles – quirky and classic – dating back to 1812
NEJM is also available on audio, as weekly summaries or Clinical Practice audio articles. Choose from three iPhone apps – NEJM This Week, Image Challenge, and NEJM CareerCenter.
NEJM content is more accessible than ever to
the next generation of physicians.
The New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) is the world’s leading medical journal and website. Founded in 1812, NEJM is a publication of NEJM Group, a division of the Massachusetts Medical Society. NEJM publishes peer-reviewed research and interactive clinical content for physicians, educators and the global medical community. For more information, please visit www.nejm.org.