AMSA Medical Students
New Members Receive a Special Welcome Gift!
Additional choices include: print version of Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Integrated Systems (M1s and M2s); Boards & Wards USMLE Steps 2 & 3 and Blueprints Obstetrics & Gynecology (M3s and M4s). Courtesy of Wolters Kluwer.
Domestic Medical: $75 for full length of medical education
Available to any person engaged in medical education in the U.S. or Canada. AMSA membership is valid for the entirety of your medical career, and transfers with you regardless of school. The membership fee is a one-time, up-front payment protecting you from any future dues increases.
Take advantage of everything AMSA and our 20+ Partners have to offer:
- Events: Compete in Sim Challenge, practice clinical skills, explore current issues in medicine, network at virtual and in-person events.
- Leadership Opportunities : Take part in professional development opportunities and gain experience by serving in a national leadership role.
- Match Prep: Examine your strengths and challenge areas while perfecting your residency application with AMSA’s Applied Match Preparation (AMP) Program.
- Mentorship Program: Connect with practicing physician mentors across the country and from varying backgrounds.
- Partner Discounts: Take advantage of discounts on test prep, learning resources like UpToDate®, and wellness support such as online counseling with BetterHelp.
- Publications: Stay on top of current issues in health care and education with The New Physician magazine, Weekly Consult e-newsletter, AMSA ad lib podcast, and more.