NEJM Subscription Discounts
The New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM), a publication of NEJM Group, has partnered with AMSA in order to provide medical students an NEJM subscription at a discounted rate. As an AMSA student member, you can subscribe to NEJM for $69, which includes 52 weekly print issues and online access to NEJM.org articles and multimedia, including all content published since 1989.
While NEJM is best known for publishing research that is scientifically important, accurate, and novel, NEJM resources guide clinicians through the evolving medical landscape and help young physicians enhance their diagnostic skills.
At NEJM.org, you’ll find:
- Research Summaries – brief one-page overviews of clinical studies’ results, conclusions, and limitations
- Quick Take video animations – two-minute summaries of key findings
- Videos in Clinical Medicine – concise reviews of more than 92 clinical procedures including preparation, equipment, and more
- Interactive Medical Cases – virtually manage an actual peer-reviewed case
- Case Records of the MGH – follow expert physicians’ decision-making, differential diagnoses, and treatment options of actual cases
- Image Challenge – a new image quiz is available weekly
Also, check out NEJM Resident 360, a comprehensive online resource for physicians-in-training from NEJM Group. NEJM Resident 360 offers:
- Curated, high-yield, interactive learning resources in two formats: cases based on a real patient’s experience with illness, and modules covering specific topics.
- Podcasts and blog posts that dive into key topics and help to explain the medical literature
- Discussions on topics like How to Choose a Specialty, Applying to Residency, and Prepping for PGY-1. Volunteer to moderate!
Explore NEJM Resident 360 and create your free account today. Follow @NEJMres360 on Twitter.
NEJM content is more accessible than ever to the next generation of physicians.
The New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM), founded in 1812, is the world’s leading medical journal and website. NEJM is a publication of, and NEJM Resident 360 is produced by, NEJM Group, a division of the Massachusetts Medical Society. For more information, please visit nejmgroup.org.