Gender and Sexuality Student Resources
Local Projects in a Box – Do it Yourself!
- LGBT Projects in a Box
- Sexual Health Leaders Projects
- Interactive activities, PowerPoints, brochures and case-based exercises
- Paint Your School Pink
- Start an LGBT Student Organization on your campus!
Improve the Curriculum at Your School
Visit our curricular resource page to learn more
Sexual Health White Coat Cards
These downloadable postcards list basic LGBT terminology, LGBT health care web resources, tips for performing the history and physical with LGBT patients, and overviews on health disparities for gay men, lesbians, and transgender individuals. Use them at your school as educational items to provide to colleagues, faculty, staff and patients with information everyone should know about LGBT health care.
- Gay Men’s Health Care Card (References)
- Lesbian Health Care Card (References)
- Transgender Health Care Card (References)
- Post-partum Birth Control Care Card
Learn more about Transgender Health
Visit AMSA’s Transgender Health Information and Resources page
Learn more about Fourth Year Electives in LGBT Health
Visit AMSA’s Electives in LGBT Health page