When medical students come together in AMSA, we have power to enhance our well-being, protect the integrity of our profession, and advance the health of our patients. Explore AMSA and how you can get involved and make a difference in medicine, your community and your own life.
- Just Medicine Campaign (formerly PharmFree) – The Just Medicine Campaign is one of AMSA’s largest and most well-known initiatives countrywide and promotes evidence-based prescribing, pharmaceutical innovation and access to medicines.
- Health Care For All Campaign – President Obama declared health care reform one of his chief domestic priorities as President. AMSA will keep you informed and active during one of the biggest revolutions of our generation.
- AIDS Advocacy Network – HIV/AIDS is the epidemic of our time and AMSA has worked for years on advocacy and awareness — join us as we observe World AIDS Day. We provide you everything you need to learn more and get involved.
- Committee and Interest Group Engagement – AMSA’s committees represent areas the association feels all medical students should value as vital in becoming a socially responsible physician/healer. We invite you to get involved nationally or locally.
- AMSA’s Aspirations – AMSA is dedicated to allocating time, energy and resources toward focusing the activism of its membership within these areas.