About Taylor & Francis
Taylor & Francis supports diverse communities of experts, researchers and knowledge makers around the world to accelerate and maximize the impact of their work. We are a leader in our field, publish across all disciplines and we publish 2700 journals, 8000 new books each year. We are proud to be a Global Certified Accessible™ publisher and our operations and all our print publications are certified CarbonNeutral®.
Taylor & Francis Services available to AMSA members
AMSA members can access a range of publishing services and training opportunities, including:
- 30% books discount when purchasing Taylor & Francis, CRC Press and Routledge full price books. Visit the AMSA member portal to access the discount code.
- Virtual ‘Lunch and Learn’ webinar series to offer guidance on getting published and updates on policy developments.
- Access to Taylor & Francis Peer Review Training Programme for all AMSA graduate members
- Membership of one of our College Reviewer Boards plus Guest Collection Advisor opportunities (if you have experience with research and peer review)
- Access to all Taylor & Francis author training materials.
- Network opportunities with the Taylor & Francis US policy team to share information and updates on upcoming policy changes.