BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ credit card for AMSA
Earn more cash back for the things you buy most, and a $100 cash rewards bonus after qualifying purchases.
Apply for the new BankAmericard Cash RewardsTM Visa Signature®credit card for AMSA that rewards customers with cash back on all of their purchases, all while helping to support AMSA initiatives. In addition to earning cash rewards for yourself, use of this card benefits AMSA at no extra cost to you!
Here are some of the features of the BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature credit card for AMSA, with a $100 cash rewards bonus offer:
- 1% cash back on all purchases
- 2% cash back at grocery stores
- 3% cash back on gas
- The 2% cash back on grocery store purchases and 3% cash back on gas purchases apply to the first $1,500 in combined purchases in these categories each quarter. After that, the base 1% earn rate applies to those purchases.
- Get a $100 cash rewards bonus after making at least $500 in purchase(s) within the first 90 days.*
- Rewards are automatic and do not expire. There’s no need to register your card or sign up to earn your cash rewards.
- Choose how you want to receive your cash. Redeem your cash back into a Bank of America® checking or savings account or have it applied as a statement credit. To enjoy even more rewards, get a 10% customer bonus when you redeem cash back into a Bank of America® checking or savings account.
For information about the rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of this credit card, or to apply, Click Here and refer to the disclosures accompanying the online credit application.
*You will qualify for $100 bonus cash rewards if you use your new credit card account to make any combination of Purchase transactions totaling at least $500 (exclusive of any fees, returns and adjustments) that post to your account within 90 days of the account open date. Limit one (1) bonus cash rewards offer per new account. This one-time promotion is limited to new customers opening an account in response to this offer. Other advertised promotional bonus cash rewards offers can vary from this promotion and may not be substituted. Allow 8-12 weeks from qualifying for the bonus cash rewards to post to your rewards balance.
This credit card program is issued and administered by Bank of America, N.A. BankAmericard Cash Rewards is a trademark and Bank of America and the Bank of America logo are registered trademarks of Bank of America Corporation. Visa and Visa Signature are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association, and are used by the issuer pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. © 2015 Bank of America Corporation.
AMSA Personal Checking Account
Open an AMSA personal checking account and show your pride in your profession with every debit card purchase. Enjoy key features like Online Banking with Bill Pay plus Mobile Banking on your mobile device.*
Some accounts, services, and fees vary from state to state. Please review the Personal Schedule of Fees for your state, available at bankofamerica.com/feesataglance and your local financial center.
Check order fees may apply
* Mobile Banking requires enrollment through the Mobile Banking app, mobile website or Online Banking. View the Online Banking Service Agreement at bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement for more information. Data connection required. Wireless carrier fees may apply. The Mobile Banking app is available on iPad, iPhone, and Android devices.
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. ©2015 Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America® Doctor Loan
Home financing for medical professionals
Let the Bank of America® Doctor Loan help you finance your home purchase1. Receive guidance that’s tailored to your unique situation and help finding a home loan that’s right for your needs. We will work with you every step of the way, from application until closing.
Here are some of the advantages of a Doctor Loan:
- Put as little as 5% down on mortgages up to $1,000,000 and 10% down on mortgages up to $1,500,000 (some limitations apply)
- Start your new position up to 60 days after closing2
- Student loan debt may be excluded from the total debt calculation3
- Choose from a range of fixed- and adjustable-rate loans