Take ACTION in your journey to medical school with AMSA!
I think we can all agree that applying to medical school can be a long, comprehensive and exhausting process. One of the things that premedical and undergraduate students excel at is having the ambition and drive to get involved, down and dirty, and diving head first into opportunities to make a difference and see something new. For more than 50 years, AMSA has been dedicated to serving the needs of physicians-in-training. Premedical students are most certainly physicians-in-training, and are encouraged to join in on the opportunities that AMSA can offer students.
Questions about AMSA membership?
$75 membership fee is for the full length of your premedical career. Once you matriculate into medical school, you will transition into the medical student membership category. Call our membership services department toll-free at 1-800-767-2266.
AMSA is about your voice, your passion, your goals—it’s where you take center stage. AMSA is your community and support as you advance through medical school.
Join AMSA today and receive all AMSA has to offer, including one-of-a-kind opportunities to:
- Receive generous gifts from Kaplan and Wolters Kluwer just for joining. Watch this short video to learn more about the new member gift from Wolters Kluwer.
- Take part in educational forums focused on preparing you for medical school
- Network and connect with your peers
- Get involved with interesting committees and projects and develop leadership skills
- Enjoy discounts on MCAT test preparation and other resources to help premed students succeed—and save
- Receive a free subscription to AMSA’s award winning magazine The New Physician
- And so much more!