Join AMSA Today!
Become part of a vital force of future physicians who believe that health professionals and patients are partners in the management and maintenance of health, and that access to high-quality health care is a right and not a privilege. At AMSA, activism is a way of life. Student idealism is transformed into meaningful public service, innovation and institutional change.
AMSA’s international members are a large portion of our membership with over 50 chartered chapters around the world. Our goals are to unite these international chapters, to distribute information about medical education, licensure, and practice, and to represent the needs and interests of international students through an active voice within the largest association of American medical students.
Membership is available to all American and foreign students who are in training at foreign medical institutions. $75 membership fee is for the full length of medical school or combined medical school program (If an international address is provided as the permanent address, there will be a one-time $50 fee applied to the membership dues price). Call our membership services department toll-free at 1-800-767-2266.
AMSA is about your voice, your passion, your goals—it’s where you take center stage. AMSA is your community and support as you advance through medical school.
Join AMSA today and receive all AMSA has to offer, including one-of-a-kind opportunities to:
- Receive generous gifts from Lippincott/Wolters Kluwer Health just for joining. Watch this short video to learn more about the new member gift from Lippincott/Wolters Kluwer Health.
- Take part in educational forums focused on specialty healthcare topics and today’s most critical healthcare advocacy issues
- Network and connect with your medical student peers
- Get involved with interesting committees and projects and develop leadership skills
- Enjoy discounts on a variety of resources specifically geared to help medical students succeed—and save
- Receive a free online subscription to AMSA’s award winning magazine The New Physician
- And so much more!