Hospitals and clinics in the United States and throughout the world require medical students to carry medical professional liability insurance (malpractice insurance). Whether a student is on a clinical elective, a rotation, or just observing, the institution providing the training will require students to be insured in the event of a lawsuit. AMPI RRG, LLC makes obtaining this coverage simple and affordable.
THE AMPI SOLUTION
- AMPI offers affordable, short-term coverage – no annual policy required. Purchase coverage only for the time needed.
- Coverage available to medical students anywhere in the world.
- Simple application process. Apply and pay online.
- Limits of liability up to $1,000,000 / $3,000,000.
- Occurrence policies – no tail premium required.
- Dedicated underwriting designed to provide comprehensive protection tailored for medical education.
- Claim support any time via access to our 24-hour legal hotline.
THE AMPI ADVANTAGE
AMPI understands and responds to the needs of students and faculty because we specialize in risks related to medical education. As part of the Academic Group,
a member-owned medical liability insurance network committed to serving the needs of medical educators for over two decades, and through our partnership
with Coverys, a leading provider of medical professional liability insurance, we have the ability to offer coverage and medico-legal education services across the
full academic spectrum. We have the knowledge and experience to assure that the coverage you receive meets your specific, individual needs.