Global Health Resources
Online Global Health Resources
- Sign-up for the free weekday E-newsletter to receive summaries and exclusive articles for the latest Global Health news powered by John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
- Explore Global Health Issues and resources at the Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention.
- WHO documents and resources have set the standard of care at the Global Health level.
- Global Health Council (GHC) provides briefs and full reports to document how U.S. investments make a difference in people’s lives around the world. As well as include recommendations for Congress.
- A great resource for training educational modules on global health topics.
he Global Health Policy section of Kaiser Global Family Foundation has a lot of good Global Health Policy resources including a GH policy Tracker that provides a listing of global–health related legislation being considered by the 116th Congress.
- Explore the latest JAMA publications in global health, including world infectious disease, maternal-child health, and resource and workforce challenges.
Great resources from the American Academy of Family Practice(AAFP).
Past Global Health Days and Weeks of Action
One Health Day
Rural Health Day