Applications are open for the 2017-2018 Leadership Year. Applications are due February 17, 2017.
Each action committee (AC) chair is responsible for directing the activities of his/her committee and overseeing the work of the committee coordinators. Each of the ACs will select project coordinators following the annual convention to work on specific projects deemed important by that AC. Committees have applications which candidates should complete in advance or at convention.
- Medical Education Team – Position Description
- Health Policy Team – Position Description
- Global Health – Position Description
- Race, Ethnicity & Culture in Health – Position Description
- Gender & Sexuality – Position Description
- Community & Public Health – Position Description
- Wellness and Student Life – Position Description
- Professionalism and Ethics – Position Description
- Professional Development Team – Position Description
- AMSA Academy – Position Description
Qualifications and Requirements for Candidates for Action Committee Chair positions (per AMSA’s Internal Affairs Section 1.E):
Medical, premedical, and international student members of the Association shall be eligible for election to Action Committee Chair positions.
Apply now! Please submit an application if you are interested in any of our action committee chair positions. You will also be asked to upload the following documents:
- ACTE Election Materials
- Chair Application Responses
- AMSA National Leadership Agreement (signed)
- Building on Foundations Attendance Agreement (signed)
- Resume/CV with all contact information removed