AMSA Chapters Around the World
AMSA has local chapters all around the world divided into U.S. and international regions. Each region has student leadership assigned to it to better service and communicate with their chapters.
See if there’s an active AMSA chapter near you!
These active chapter lists are updated on a weekly basis.
Find Your Region
Feel free to reach out to the Regional Director located in your area. Regional Directors generally have experience as Chapter Presidents and will have a lot of great knowledge and insight to offer about starting or leading a chapter.
- Region 1: New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Maine, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, West Virginia, Canada
- Region 2: Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota
- Region 3: North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Puerto Rico
- Region 4: Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Missouri
- Region 5: Washington, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, California, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii
- Contact Your Regional Director