Join AMSA Today!
FREE membership is available to medical students enrolled in or on leave of absence from any LCME or AOA accredited or provisionally accredited North American allopathic or osteopathic training program. Membership is active for the full length of medical school or combined medical school program.
When you join AMSA, you become part of a vital force of future physicians who believe that health professionals and patients are partners in the management and maintenance of health, and that access to high-quality health care is a right and not a privilege. At AMSA, activism is a way of life. Student idealism is transformed into meaningful public service, innovation and institutional change.
Take the next step on your journey to becoming a physician. Begin your AMSA membership registration HERE.
Questions about AMSA membership?
Call our membership services department toll-free at 1-800-767-2266.
AMSA is about your voice, your passion, your goals—it’s where you take center stage. AMSA is your community and support as you advance through medical school.
Join AMSA today for FREE for the full length of medical school or combined medical school program and receive all AMSA has to offer, including one-of-a-kind opportunities to:
- Take part in educational forums focused on specialty healthcare topics and today’s most critical healthcare advocacy issues
- Network and connect with your medical student peers
- Get involved with interesting committees and projects and develop leadership skills
- Enjoy discounts on a variety of resources specifically geared to help medical students succeed—and save
- Receive a free online subscription to AMSA's award winning magazine The New Physician
- And so much more!