Sign-up to be a NPCW Coordinator
Attention Health Professional Students - We Need You!
Sign up to be a local National Primary Care Week Leader. So that AMSA can help you with NPCW, each school needs at least one student coordinator to organize the week's events and to serve as a contact for AMSA National (Note: AMSA membership is required to serve as a local coordinator). As a local NPCW coordinator you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet leaders in primary care and invite them to speak during NPCW
- Work with health professional students and your local Area Health Education Center to plan the week's events
- Involve your local elected officials and the media in your NPCW activities
- Organize a week's worth of events to further your classmates' understanding of primary care
So how do I sign up?
Join the NPCW Coordinators community in Inspiration Exchange (InEx) to be part of our online community where all local NPCW coordinators can share ideas and plans for their NPCW events.
- Join the NPCW Coordinators community now!
Log in to InEx and select "Join Community."
Forgot your login? No worries, just click on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page and it will be emailed directly to you.
To contact the national NPCW coordinator directly to introduce yourself or ask for advice, questions and ideas for your NPCW event, email firstname.lastname@example.org.