Eight teams. Seven elimination rounds.
One team victorious.
The Winning Team Will Walk Away With
In life or death situations, the practice of medicine is never a game. But preparing for it can be. Be a part of the second annual Simlympics at AMSA’s Annual Convention.
- Teams will compete in a series of simulated clinical scenarios requiring medical knowledge, clinical skills, teamwork, and communication.
- In each round, teams will be presented with a clinical case.
- Each team will have 15 minutes to evaluate, discuss, and present their findings.
- A panel of judges will determine the winner for each round.
Of course, it wouldn’t be a competition without awards. The winning team will walk away with $1000!
- AMSA will be creating 8 teams of 4 members each.
- Register as a team or an individual and we will place you on a team.
- All team members must register individually.
- All team members must be medical students.
- Team members do not need to attend the same medical school.
| || |
Event sponsored by:
Sign Up Today - Deadline January 11, 2015